Through the Code Quality service, MTP proposes a customizable solution to the problem of quality control of the software product’s source code.
This control is carried out by inspecting that code manually or automatically, by static analysis. The ideal solution is to apply both operations, although manual revisions are more expensive and require specialized resources that are not always available.
The Software Code Quality Analysis performed by MTP is based on:
- The real experience in the implementation of services of these characteristics.
- Proven experience performing a code analysis for different technologies, including Siebel or SAP.
- The automated process of sending the stakeholders the software code quality
- The existence of standard models of quality measurement of providers:
- Definition of quality models.
- Definition of acceptance models: KPI identification.
- Definition of a delivery procedure.
In the first months of activity, the following actions would be performed:
- Analysis of the ten most critical portfolio applications.
- Definition of an acceptance model.
- Definition of a certification circuit (Integration/Acceptance).
- Definition of a report model.
- Automation of the analyzes (performance and reports).
- Integration into IC/EC/DevOps models...