The tests are performed with a community of tests formed by non-specialized users that have been selected based on a profile and are usually geographically distributed. They are usually performed remotely through a platform.
The MTP’s Crowdtesting service may include the following activities:
- Management of the test platform.
- Training in the use of the platform.
- Customer support for the generation of tasks to be performed by users (equivalent to test cases).
- Search and management of testers.
- Creation and monitoring of test projects.
- Expert analysis of the results.
- Development of action plans and faults reports.
This service can be addressed and developed with two possible approaches:
- The customer is responsible for the internal management of his user community, formed by the company’s own employees.
- MTP manages the necessary resources through the external user community.