Security Master Plan
The necessary adaptation to the different safety regulations obliges organizations to gather all the information about their status with respect to this area. In this situation, the integration of all the processes involved in the area of computer security in a single management system is very helpful.
In this way, the organization will be able to reach all the necessary assets, direct the efforts in the right direction - saving costs and time -, and have a quick capacity to react in an incident event.
Through the development of the Security Master Plan proposed by MTP, it will be possible to combine all the existing criteria in the organization, adding coherence and systematicity to all the initiatives that must be taken into account in the computer security field.
With a Security Master Plan, it is possible to have the critical assets located and insured and have the necessary guarantees so that the company can reactivate its business in an incident event.
With this service, the organization obtains:
- Asset catalog and its security status.
- Result of technical audits.
- Implementation Plan of the ISMS, with all the associated documentation to approve an ISO/IEC 27001:20013 or ENS audit. When required, it is possible to include a Business Continuity Plan, an Incident Response Plan and/or a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Integral Dashboard of the Organization’s Information Security.
- Report with lessons learned during the service process.