Implementation of a SOC
Companies that do not have the knowledge or resources necessary to ensure their comprehensive security can outsource this task by hiring a Security Operations Center (SOC).
SOCs offer expert service by having the most advanced intelligence in the detection and treatment of threats. It is also a flexible service, adapting to each company’s situation and size at all times and is marketed in a pay-per-use model, so it is a good option to maintain security by reducing the associated costs.
The benefits of hiring a SOC:
- Speed and ease of installation. Between one and two days, depending on the company’s infrastructure.
- Centralized security management on the same platform. Development and understanding of security and monitoring and the warnings on a unified platform, in the cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise.
- Quick response to incidents, early warning service, intrusion detection, vulnerability detection, etc.
- Intelligence about threats. Actionable information about malicious actors, their tools, infrastructure, and methods, automatically updated.
- Scalable and pay-per-use model.
- KPIs adapted to each company’s needs.
- Costs reduction associated with the hiring of security experts and the implementation of their own SOC.