Assessment and implementation of ENS
MTP works to ensure that organizations comply with the information protection requirements in the context of Electronic Administration through its National Security Framework (ENS) Assessment and Implementation service, a mandatory standard for all the Systems of Information from all public bodies and for private organizations that work with them.
This service includes:
- Construction of a systematic and documented information security management process (ISMS and ENS).
- Verification of the aimed ENS compliance level.
- Assessment of the Information Security Management System (ISMS and ENS) documentation.
- Assessment of security measures.
- Definition and institutionalization of new work methodologies.